Life Coaching is a positive, powerful and purposeful construction of life as you would LIKE IT TO BE under the guidance of a Coach.
A Life Coach is someone who observes and assesses your life situation with objective perspective and guides you through your challenges, without a bias, so that you may reach your full potential.
Life Coaching may be summed up thus: it is a mentoring program where a Coach does the following things:
• assists in goal setting & strategizing based on clarity of thinking.
• helps discover the inherent potential of a person.
• helps improve self confidence & belief
• helps develop an empowering self image, essential for developing
• assists successful people in achieving even more success & lead a
wholesome, fulfilling life
• helps overcome limiting beliefs, obstacles, fear, and insecurities.
• helps implement strategies & turn intention into the desired result.
To be exact, a Life Coach serves as a CATALYST to motivate and propel you to be 'the best version of YOU'.
For Whom is Coaching Ideal?
It is for anyone who wants to make a positive and intentional change in their lives. Life coaching can benefit a range of people: Corporate Executives, Individual Business Owners, Students, Teaching fraternity, Sportsmen, Celebrities and Home-makers. Anyone and everyone can benefit from Life Coaching.
How is it done?
It is ideally conducted on a one-on-one basis over a period of 12-52 weeks by Skype or in-person, working with the hand-holding model for achieving specific goals. Besides the one-on-one technique, an introduction to Life Coaching can also be done via group Life Coaching Workshops wherein many of the aspects are explained and basic steps are taken towards achieving a set of broad objectives.